View Single Post
Old 23rd August 2011, 10:59   #644  |  Link
7ekno

This is a great project _hawk_ , I actually don't run into any "bugs" as such!!

However, there is some functionality improvements that would make the whole process a little more streamline! Like:

Autocrop:
- There should be an option to disable it outright (maybe in the "Advanced Settings" > "AutoCrop settings" recognise "Zero" in "Number of frames to analyse" as "disabled")
- For a title like Alice in Wonderland (1951) remastered on BD autocrop only does vertical croping, not horizontal autocropping (final res used was 1424 x 1080, but is this even possible with Autocrop!)

Subtitles:
- Selecting "Mux only first normal/forced subtitle" with forced subtitles presently results in two subtitle tracks (my impression is this option should generate 1 subtitle track being the first one if no forced subtitles are found, or just the forced subtitle if present, but not both)

Advanced Setting > "Audio"
- Maybe some way of "remembering" the "advanced" alterations made with right clicking streams (I often select the lossless audio track, but use that to convert to 640kbps AC3 with the eac3to parameter of "normalize", would be great of somehow remembering these advanced settings so I can use them on all projects!) ...

But either way, it's a great project and I haven't had any real "bugs" to report at all!!

Cheers,
7ek