View Single Post
Old 8th April 2020, 23:07   #18460  |  Link
Atak_Snajpera
RipBot264 author

Quote:
Originally Posted by stryker412 View Post
This is with DE (my first attempt using it). I only have it set to 2 instances though. From the previous comments, I set everything back to CPU before running this attempt. I only watched a few minutes of it but out of the first 10 minutes or so this is the only time I saw this happen. However, this is also a chapter break.

Edit: I just looked and the video does it again on the 3rd chapter then the video cuts out entirely for about 5-6 minutes (audio is fine).

Edit 2: I just tried in Handbrake using the h.265 (nvenc) setting. I'm averaging around 43FPS and an encode time of just over an hour. That's a massive difference compared to using CPU. I'm not sure why in Ripbot, when I set it to GPU it doesn't seem to honor that setting.
Looks like lsmash is having some problems with frame accurate seeking. I assume that this issue appears at new chunk. If you want this fixed please upload first 15 minutes of original(untouched!) video file. Use mkvtoolnix to split file and remove audio and subtitles. Next make sure that problem also is present in new sample. Then upload your sample somwhere and post link here.
Atak_Snajpera is offline   Reply With Quote