Thread: Vapoursynth
View Single Post
Old 12th May 2020, 00:29   #3909  |  Link
Txico

Hello there.
Last time I posted here was in august because I had trouble with the environment variables, python 3.7 and Ubuntu. Gladly solved.
Now Ubuntu 20.04 is out and I'm not any longer capable of compiling the sources to build.
After installing all the packages in the documentation for Linux compilation I got through the ./autogen.sh and ./configure, but now make give me this error:
CXXLD vspipe
/usr/bin/ld: ./.libs/libvapoursynth-script.so: undefined reference to `Py_InitializeEx'
/usr/bin/ld: ./.libs/libvapoursynth-script.so: undefined reference to `PyDict_GetItemString'
/usr/bin/ld: ./.libs/libvapoursynth-script.so: undefined reference to `PyObject_GetAttrString'
/usr/bin/ld: ./.libs/libvapoursynth-script.so: undefined reference to `_Py_Dealloc'
/usr/bin/ld: ./.libs/libvapoursynth-script.so: undefined reference to `PyImport_ImportModule'
/usr/bin/ld: ./.libs/libvapoursynth-script.so: undefined reference to `PyCapsule_GetPointer'
/usr/bin/ld: ./.libs/libvapoursynth-script.so: undefined reference to `PyCapsule_IsValid'
/usr/bin/ld: ./.libs/libvapoursynth-script.so: undefined reference to `PyEval_SaveThread'
/usr/bin/ld: ./.libs/libvapoursynth-script.so: undefined reference to `PyGILState_Ensure'
/usr/bin/ld: ./.libs/libvapoursynth-script.so: undefined reference to `Py_IsInitialized'
collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status
make: *** [Makefile:1318: vspipe] Error 1

At least the first error, the one with Py_InitializeEx, I get is threads related. But I don't know what I'm missing and documentation doesn't give me any clue.
Anybody? Please?
Txico is offline   Reply With Quote