View Single Post
Old 24th May 2013, 07:00   #17288  |  Link
AmigaFuture

I've been testing the Alternate Output (MKV) pretty extensively with AC3 because of recent events.. Thus far, I'm very pleased. Most of my Blu-ray originals I've used the 25GB Backup with. For when Friends and Family come over. Massive thumbs Up to Digistor for their quality BD25 disks (or Euro...disc), too! However, (Huuuuge) thanks to JDobbs and recent events, I've been able to make backups for my TV and LG player via USB. My originals are even now ..more... closely protected than before...as well as "Here, connect this Hard Drive.." I'll never replace the portable HDD, for my disks (discs), and thanks to the JDobbs, BD-RB fits many desires. Everyone should donate...it's Brilliant software by a passionate programmer!

Another note, once I moved OUTPUT_FOLDER from being after [Paths] in the config............Whooo!! Very nice option. I haven't really tried it until tonight. Good speed difference to a completely different partition as I knew!!

JDobbs... Watch "Paul" (or don't)..No Matter --> Thanks............Man!!

Last edited by AmigaFuture; 24th May 2013 at 07:12.
AmigaFuture is offline   Reply With Quote