View Single Post
Old 24th May 2020, 10:55   #1681  |  Link
MrVideo

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoRd_MuldeR View Post
So, you are not talking about temporary WAV files created by LameXP, but some WAV files that you added as source files to be converted?
Correct, sort-of. The source files were actually FLAC files read in by reading the CUE file, so that the single FLAC file can be split into the separate song FLAC files.
Quote:
Maybe you consider these files as "temporary" in your worklfow, but for LameXP these are just normal source files.
Indeed, that I do.
Quote:
Deleting the source file after (successful) conversion is not currently supported. There were requests for such an option before, but I'm still not sure I like the idea...

(This option would have great potential for damage, if the user accidentally enables it, or forgets to turn it off again)
Yep, I understand that. The key to this option is that it would only be in effect when the WAV files were created as the result of importing a FLAC cue file and the final output file type being other than a WAV (flac, mp3, etc.). In other words, as long as the imported files are NOT WAV, then the option would take effect.

Last edited by MrVideo; 24th May 2020 at 10:57.
MrVideo is offline   Reply With Quote