View Single Post
Old 10th April 2020, 02:43   #1867  |  Link
Lowpro

It would be awesome if BD Rebuilder offered a "Quick-Play" menu option specifically for the creation of "Double Feature" discs, i.e. a disc containing only 2 titles. The menu would contain two buttons, each button being 960x1080, the given button only being visible when selected. The first button would highlight the left side of the screen for selecting the first title. The second button would highlight the right side of the screen for selecting the second title. The menu background would be used to call out what each of the titles were. Example below, in this case two versions of the same film though this feature could be used for two completely different films naturally.

When neither title is selected:

When the first title is selected:

When the second title is selected:

As far as the implementation, I could see there being a setting for the INI file per enabling the "Double Feature" QP menu option. When enabled, the normal QP functionality would not apply. There would also be settings for determining the color and opacity of the buttons, i.e. the highlight. In any event, I've had this on my wishlist for quite a while now. Thought it was a pretty cool idea, so I thought I'd share. I own a few retail "Double Feature" Blu-ray's that have menus similar to this. Could see this becoming a very popular feature.

Last edited by Lowpro; 22nd January 2022 at 10:38.
Lowpro is offline   Reply With Quote