View Single Post
Old 24th November 2010, 06:03   #48  |  Link
boyumeow

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoRd_MuldeR View Post
(BTW: Creating a playlist is only grayed out when "Save output files to the same location where the input file is located" is checked. Where should the playlist file go in that case? ^^)
Go to "Save output files to the same location where the input file is located" , not sure it make sense to U or not, or it could just be "Music" folder (Not the option that I usually will use, cause sometime I just play all my songs ).

U are right about using mediainfo than Windows Explorer, but I had to point out that your previous LameXP could write the Meta Data and shown by Windows Explorer. I had to specify clearly that I just want the knowledge of the possibility, and not asking U to change your apps to make Windows Explorer to recognize the Meta Data. In my words, sometime I do feel Windows Explorer is just using too many resources rather than just show me what I have written. Anyway, I still feel my Win Vista is not functioning as expected. Please do ignore this question if I'm rude and ask too much (Will delete this question if it is inappropriate).

Thanks again .
boyumeow is offline   Reply With Quote