View Single Post
Old 15th March 2010, 03:13   #1221  |  Link
8ternity

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrC View Post
@8ternity

Let's try to make some order.

About FFmpeg update. You can. But results can be unpredictable: I usually test the updated sw for a while before releasing them into AVStoDVD.

Movie #1 Try #1: from the log file, FFmpeg did not crash, because FFmpeg was not used. There's a problem in decoding video source. Have you installed Haali and ffdshow?

Movie #2 Try #1: yes, ffmpeg+aften had a problem in encoding audio track. Why have you changed from default wavi+aften to ffmpeg+aften as AC3 encoder? If also wavi+aften fails you can try with QuEnc. Many users had success in converting blu-ray audio using QuEnc (right Adub ).

Bye
Hi MRC,

About ffmpeg, i reset to default.

About Try #1: Yes i have ffdshow clsid rev 3316 installed. i have also try rev 3222. Mastroka haali was installed, i was using for ripbot264 all thoes softwares.

Movie #2: I was changed because i was trying to find what's the trouble. I was sucessfully convert over 15 movies in the previous version 2.2.4 but i was let over 2 month to re-use again and have made the update.

Normally with ver 2.2.5 i was using has default but with 2pass with HCencc because the quality video was a little bit more clean has the 1pass with QuENC.

I have reinstall version 2.2.5 and let everything has default but use it in 2pass.

If i have another crashed, i will post log info. After that, i will try my older version 2.2.4 to check if it's an update the trouble.

For info, i was using Windows 7 professional x86 edition.

Thanks for replies.