Thread: Diving video
View Single Post
Old 3rd June 2018, 17:05   #36  |  Link
WorBry

Quote:
Originally Posted by StainlessS View Post
Some Orange ones here (as well as Yellow):- https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=Or...w=1280&bih=874

(Of course we dont know what was done to those images, but given the name [Orange-Fin Anenome Fish], they might well be often Orange)
I really don't know guy's - I only surmised that it must an 'Orange-Fin Anenome Fish' after a web search for anenome fish with two stripes and orange fin coloration, and it appeared to fit the bill.

In my previous attempt at correcting it with Resolve, I put a qualifier key on the fish fins, deliberately pushed the color to orange and preserved it. In this last effort that was just the way the fin color turned out after all the channel mixing and secondary manipulation to achieve best possible overall balance and taking the white stripes on the fish as reference - which was about all there was to go on.

Whether the resulting orange tone is close to 'actual' or not, I guess only Tormento is in a position to judge in this case. Obviously if 'too orange' it's just a matter of qualifying the orange fins and moving to a more yellowish tint.

Last edited by WorBry; 3rd June 2018 at 17:28.
WorBry is offline   Reply With Quote