View Single Post
Old 8th March 2019, 01:47   #28414  |  Link
AmigaFuture

I have attempted many times to enjoy the "modern" look. Flat, bland colors are good for an older OS before pizzazz was possible. I like the correct "Window" logo vs ?colored windows? logo (WHO puts "Wallpaper" over a Window anyway? A lot of hidden activity in the background also; lots of snooping.) No one from the State, of Federal where I live enjoys it. Most people I know deal with it because they aren't "tech enough to remove it". Now our Phones look like it. Anyway, I dig changes - not Loseer10. My son works at Intel and has told me a lot also. I would obliterate the tiles/Browser incorporation..not remove them. At least Windows 7 control panel is still there last time I checked. Auto-Updates are also...lame-as-the-figment.

Making Windows 10 mandatory...also excludes a large part of the population that doesn't dig, like, or even want to use it. Windows 10 was not introduced as a transition, it was forced. Bad, MS...*spanking*.

Anyway, when JD returns, I'm excited for new videos being supported. Taking some videos with my S9, I noticed some challenges as others have. Found work-around but... I'm laughing because now I'm also interested in the UHD support (camera).

Last edited by AmigaFuture; 8th March 2019 at 06:03.
AmigaFuture is offline   Reply With Quote