View Single Post
Old 8th May 2013, 14:04   #17093  |  Link
jdobbs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinatrafan View Post
Thank you for your responses.. well.. all I can say is that I've always had that setting on in ANYDVD..it's never ever caused any problem with BD Rebuilder until this version.. I'll try to rip the blu ray again..without this setting on.. and then try the latest version of BD Rebuilder again, per your recommendations..I hope this fixes the problem.. however, this also sorta kinda defeats the purpose of that setting.. to remove annoying advertisements.. heh heh..

Thanks again for your responses..
That check for "remove annoying" message has been there for many months and many versions. It isn't anything new -- and it should NOT be set in AnyDVD while using BD Rebuilder. The fact that is may have not created a problem in something you did in the past is irrelevant -- it shouldn't be set. With that said, I doubt that it is your problem in this instance since you say it works with the last release.

Please post your log and your settings... I can't fix a problem based on "I got an error".... from your post I don't even know what phase it was in. I don't even know if it was full backup or movie-only, encoding or rebuilding, ALTERNATE or normal, BD-5 or BD-25... on-and-on.

Last edited by jdobbs; 8th May 2013 at 14:14.
jdobbs is offline   Reply With Quote