View Single Post
Old 18th May 2009, 21:58   #846  |  Link
turbojet

OK thanks, let me know if you need anything else and I'll try to provide it.

I'll take a look at the source code however I must admit that outside of batch and basic bash scripts I haven't had any success with programming except for following tutorials.

Multipage menu support is nice however I don't know about the left and right arrow placements, for some reason I think I might like them on the left and right side of the screen but some overscan might cut them off. This works though and it's probably the most typical spot for them on retail DVD's.

Speaking of menus, while current menus are really nice for multi-clip projects like tv series however when it's a single movie I don't find it very beneficial currently. This could all change though with a scene selection type menu that has instead of a play all button a play button that's default. The captions could read something like 'chapter 10 (1:05:31)' where chapter 10 starts at 1:05:31 into the movie. Would something like this be possible?

Maybe eventually could add a language selection type sub menu that lets you select which audio/subs to use?
turbojet is offline   Reply With Quote