View Single Post
Old 18th July 2020, 03:02   #18616  |  Link
Pauly Dunne
Grumpy Old Man.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryushin View Post
It's strange to me that Atak hasn't been around much lately. I wonder if something happened to him in his life? He could also be getting burnt out with this project.

I hope he doesn't give up on this project though. I use it every day.

Atak, if you ever feel like you want to shelve this project, please put it up on Github or something like that so that it does not die.
Hey Ryushin, actually you haven't posted on this forum much lately, either

Good to know that you're using RB everyday, I haven't encoded anything for months, but I keep it updated, myself.

Yes, it's a bit of a mystery, his last post was 22/06, nearly a month back, there's been no updates of any kind for 2.5 months, and unless you are able to update some of the "important" components of RB yourself, then you're stuck.

However, he has been fairly "busy" on his Windows 7 forum, his last post there was about a week ago..so maybe he's happy were RB is, and is more centred on keeping the past alive, by spending his time on Windows 7.

Who knows, he might be working on a totally revamped build, I guess we'll never know. But a current update or comment on this forum would be nice, just so we know "where he's at"