View Single Post
Old 17th May 2018, 00:31   #50874  |  Link
Warner306

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHEF-KOCH View Post
If there is an interest in a global database for madvr profiles then send your profiles too me and I'll upload them with a proper description and credits and of course a small explanation. I would see this as step forward since people can simply download those profiles and compare, when something is wrong you can safe a lot of time explaining each toggle you changed by just download the specific profile/settings and replace it and then restart madvr.

It's not that this is against existent guides but who really reads them, especially beginners are really fast pissed off and it anyway ends up testing everything as per own needs. I also doubt that such profiles wasting much bandwidth. Just PM me and I see what I can do.

Edit:

https://github.com/CHEF-KOCH/madVR-profiles

You can submit your profile/settings via Pull Request or Issue Ticket.
This is not a bad idea at all. I can only warn you after deciding to support madVR two years ago that you will end up spending a lot of free time editing projects like these. If it's all in fun, go ahead. Those profiles will only last a few months as things are always changing, so you will have to replace them on an ongoing basis. It might also be valuable to start a thread in the Software players forum because that GitHub link will be hard for many users to locate.
Warner306 is offline   Reply With Quote