View Single Post
Old 3rd January 2017, 02:22   #166  |  Link
StainlessS
HeartlessS Usurer

You could perhaps give this a try.
Get VDubMod or VirtualDubFilterMod (suggested, some versions of VDubMod are broken for this method).
Load AVS (will not work with AVI), Mark ranges and delete them in VDMod.
HOME key marks start of range to delete, END key marks Last Frame to delete + 1, ie is exclusive [mark the frame after the last one to delete].
Then press DELETE key to delete the range.
When all ranges deleted, open up the script editor [tools menu], and press CTRL/I to insert the remaining ranges after all deletions.
You can press CTRL/S to save the script.
May end up with something like below.

Code:
Avisource("D:\V\XMen2.avi")
__END__  # End script above this line, all below is ignored by Avisynth. Move cursor below here before pressing CTRL/I.

Trim(0,9999) ++ Trim(10100,10249) ++ Trim(11200,192448)
Then do a simple search and replace Trim -> myRmLogo,
and either delete the '++' stuff or if you have some text editor that can replace '++' with a NewLine that would be better. (failing that replace "++" with "" and insert newlines yourself or dont bother, should not affect script.

EDIT: If all logos are exactly the same you could just leave the " ++ Trim()"'s, and put an myRmLogo() at the end and comment out the __END__ thing,
but somewhere in docs for either rm_logo or InPaintFunc, it says that long clips will produce less effective delogo-ing.
EDIT: Cant comment further, no idea what your myRmLogo() does.
EDIT: Could instead replace "++ Trim" -> "myRmLogo".
EDIT: Seems PSPad allows to Find/Replace Escape sequences and control codes, who Knew.

"Some infinities are bigger than other infinities", but how many of them are infinitely bigger ???

Last edited by StainlessS; 3rd January 2017 at 04:52.
StainlessS is offline   Reply With Quote