View Single Post
Old 7th August 2013, 21:30   #264  |  Link
rickwj324

Hi.. I've been using multiavchd for a while (great program Dean!!) but primarily using it for file conversions on blu (single movie only, no menus).

Here's my question: In the full Blu-ray Authoring mode, can I take an entire blu-ray that's ripped on my hdd (full structure w/ menus) and replace the main audio/video with another movie (actually the same movie from a better foreign released disc)?
My scenario is this: I have 2 copies of the exact same movie (Disc one is a US release with inferior video and Disc two is a foreign release with a better quality video of the main film). I would like to use my USA blu-ray as the template, keeping all of the English Menu's, etc., but replace the main movie with the better quality version from the Asian release. Does that make sense? And if this is available, is there a nOOb guide to walk me through the exact steps?
Sorry if this is a stupid question. I really would like to rebuild this into a US friendly disc as far as the menus are concerned, but have it play the Asian movie for its better A/V quality. I don't want or need to re-encode!

Thanks in advance! RickWJ324
rickwj324 is offline   Reply With Quote