View Single Post
Old 13th September 2012, 11:25   #26  |  Link
VipZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleksoid1978 View Post
Can you describe in more detail your actions and the problem itself
Sorry I wasn't too clear on this and put steps in detail below,
1. Make sure "Use the preview in the search" is enabled.
2. Ensuring MPC is closed launch a video media file via file association, the bigger the file and slower the disk the better to catch this.
3. Before MPC has had a chance to load the media file and display a video frame, attempt to change the volume as quick as you can with the mouse wheel.
4. MPC window should now stall and crash.

I have confirmed this that is happens 100% of the time on multiple systems providing you catch it on time. Disabling "Use the preview in the search" will result in no crashes in the above steps.
I have also noticed other crashes if you interact with the GUI as media is loading but this one is random and cant put down steps to reproduce but I assume this would be the same bug.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleksoid1978 View Post
Thanks for test - i found bug and fix this.
Thanks, there is also a cosmetic issue that would be nice if it could be fixed.

The option replace file name with title in the title bar to use the meta-data providing by SHOUTcastsource which is is currently only viewable via properties->clip.

Also it would be a nice option if this could also be applied to the seek bar file name option.

Last edited by VipZ; 13th September 2012 at 11:43.
VipZ is offline   Reply With Quote