View Single Post
Old 7th August 2012, 21:13   #2084  |  Link
MrC
AVStoDVD Dev

@Manolito

Hi there and thanks for your always appreciated and valid inputs. And many many thanks for the German localization file! That's a great support to AVStoDVD!

As you have already discovered, languages support is still a work in progress. Some tooltips and almost all messages have not been translated yet. Probably I will distribute the 2.5.0 final release with a preliminary languages support, to be extended in further releases.

Thanks about the main titles window issue and the DGIndex error reports. I will fix them ASAP (now I'm in vacation with my family, just few minutes to check the forum ).

I didn't know about the MKVtoolnix tracks ID management change. Bad news indeed. Two MKVtoolnix versions to handle for a while...

The first Quick StartUp Tutorial language reading from the Win registry is surely feasible. I will add it to the ToDo list.

About the German localization, please have a look to labels fitting into textboxes and toolboxes. Since german words are sometimes extremely loooong, there is the possibility that there is not enough space.

Thanks again for the support

Bye

AVStoDVD Homepage
AVStoDVD @ Doom9 Forum
MrC is offline   Reply With Quote