View Single Post
Old 21st December 2010, 19:04   #10578  |  Link
jdobbs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capsbackup View Post
Just noticed if in audio setup I select "Limit to one track for each language", no audio tracks are selected for the Blu-ray Salt, even though there are 9 english tracks listed. Possible reason is the DTS Express (2nd) is listed first in the tree view list.
If I remove the Limit to one track, then eight of the nine are kept, of course except the DTS Express track.
Since this is a multi-m2ts Blu-ray, with three seperate versions of the movie to choose from, it requires many deselections of the audio tracks that are unwanted, and for the 20+ m2ts per version it is quite time consuming and requires checking every title to make sure all selections are the same and match each other!
Since it appears more titles are being released that are multi-m2ts, a simpler audio setup for these type movies will be very welcome.
I just picked that one up this morning. I'll run it a little later (I have a job going now) and see what I find.

You can expect the select/deselect of audio to apply to all parts of a playlist (at least for the main movie) to be included in the next release.

Last edited by jdobbs; 21st December 2010 at 19:20.
jdobbs is offline   Reply With Quote