View Single Post
Old 27th April 2019, 20:44   #28496  |  Link
Blurayhd

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrVideo View Post
There isn't a GUI dialog box where menu stuff is modified. It is all done via the configuration INI file. As a side note, you cannot change the font size. It is fixed. You can change the font family and the colors involved for a non-selected and selected menu item. You can't select the color when you hit enter on the remote to play the selected menu item.

If the first pass pseudo BD structure fits on a BD25, there is no need to do the backup. That avoids a re-encoding of the files, which adds errors to the encoding. The fewer the encodings the better.

Here are some specific items to change/add in the config file:
Code:
IMPORT_THRESHOLD=n	n = Threshold size (in minutes), default=15, of BD/DVD titles listed for IMPORT selection
MENU_ACTIVE_COLOR=s	s = YELLOW/BLUE/GREEN/RED/PURPLE/WHITE, Color of active text in menu, default is GREEN
MENU_CUSTOM_COLOR=n	n = Custom RGB color.  Example: 0x40FF40 (hexadecimal: BBGGRR) or 4259632 (decimal)
MENU_FONT=s		s = Any legal font name supported on your computer. Font used for Quick menus. default=Arial
MENU_FONT_BOLD=n	n = 0/1 - 0=OFF (default) - if set to "1", then the selected menu font is set to boldface
MENU_FONT_ITALIC=n	n = 0/1 - 0=OFF (default) - if set to "1", then the selected menu font is set to italic
MENU_FORCE_QUICK=n	n = 0/1 - 0=OFF (default) - if set to "1", create Quick menu even for only one play item
MENU_HORIZONTAL=n	n = 0-1919 - Offset from left of 1080p screen for QP menu item selection area (16 items/page max)
MENU_INACTIVE_COLOR=s	s = YELLOW/BLUE/GREEN/RED/PURPLE/WHITE, Color of inactive text, defaults to subdued white
MENU_ITEMS_PAGE=n[,n...]n = Items for each page of a quick menu/import. 4 page example: MENU_ITEMS_PAGE=13,5,12,8
MENU_TOP=n		n = 100-910 - Offset from top of 1080p screen for QP menu item selection area, default = 200
MENU_VERTICAL=n		n = 100-910 - Same as MENU_TOP - if both are used, MENU_TOP has priority
MIN_PLAYLIST_MINS=n	n = minimum size (in minutes, default=15) for a playlist to be a movie-only choice

*A specific color RGB may also be specified such as 0x40FF40 -- see MENU_CUSTOM_COLOR, 
 For MENU_INACTIVE_COLOR: "SAME" is a subdued version of MENU_ACTIVE_COLOR.
Always, I repeat always, burn to a BDRW disc to check that things are the way you want, so you don't end up creating coasters. Also, if you do use the pseudo BD structure, this makes sure that the imported MKV files are playable via your Blu-ray player. Not all MKV H264 included videos are encoded correctly, making them not Blu-ray player compatible. If they won't play, then you must run the Backup pass to fix that issue.
Thank you very much and about encoding I have my mkv movies that the size almost 18gb each one, so I was thinking if I encode maybe three movies to a BD50 and then reencode to BD25 I´ll get the same quality or similar that if I encode a movie BD50 to BD25 just like when I use BD rebuilder?

As an example I´m trying this with the three movies just to BD25 for see what happens

Quote:
- Input BD size: 44.78 GB
- Approximate total content: [04:27:18.355]
- Target BD size: 22.95 GB

Last edited by Blurayhd; 27th April 2019 at 20:48.
Blurayhd is offline   Reply With Quote