View Single Post
Old 22nd September 2010, 01:25   #9613  |  Link
worknstiff

@StHapns247: Quote: After a fresh rebuild with BD Rebuilder of the Pixar Shorts disc.

Good luck with this particular disk. This one is quite a puzzler of a CF (cluster f***). It is authored in such a way that even though it is only about 50 minutes of actual content it is laid out in about 6 different playlists that adds up to about 5 hours of stuff. It has like 5 tracks of only english LPCM audio for a 2 minute clip that has no dialog anyhow. Then you get to the next clip and it's in english, spanish and french ac3 and has subtitles + directors commentary in another 3 languages. I tried about 4 different ways to do this disk and finally decided to just split off the 13 separate clips and create a simple menu with multiAVCHD. Then I used BD_Rebuilder to get the size down to a BD-5 and after all that I had spent so much time previewing it I didn't need to watch it anymore, lol. If you figure out a better way then be sure to post it because I would love to see a way to create a working disk out of this mixed up mess, it's a wonder that the STB can even figure out what to do with it let alone BD_Rebuilder. Good luck, worknstiff
worknstiff is offline   Reply With Quote