View Single Post
Old 5th August 2018, 03:05   #27569  |  Link
AmigaFuture

Quote:
Originally Posted by CV91913 View Post
I'm not sure what you are talking about. But, for the record, your use of "it's" in your original post is not the possessive of it. It is the conjunction of it is or it has. Just trying to be grammatically correct.
"Its part of speech."?? Thats incorrect. So is that. If I'm incorrect or I miss something in proof-reading then I always appreciate it being pointed to.

@ Ch3vr0n

The formulation of thought, and conveying it is improved through grammar.

@ggtop (Man, I keep thinking ZZ Top!! Haw, haw!)

I haven't found an DLNA that does a great job. My BDs are converted to MKV if I don't use discs, and I do. Even the extras are converted to MKV. DLNA do well, it seems on a lot of videos but not all. Especially not with DTS. My HDTV did a "buffering" on the screen several minutes in. I haven't noticed this yet with AC-3, and normally I don't use Streaming because older DLNA actually did on the fly transcoding and I could see it. Grr! HA.

Currently I'm using SmartShare from LG. But I'm still preferring connecting a USB Hard Drive to the TV and that has had 0 problems. I don't rerender much from 1080p, keep it all Lossless video with BD-RB.

I giggled today when I noticed the "Instant Digital Copy" on the over of "Ready Player One", and if more people knew about BD-RB (JD!!!) their copies would be Theirs...for anything device. Currently testing it now with DVD-5/9.