View Single Post
Old 12th December 2016, 16:08   #25315  |  Link
MrVideo

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdobbs View Post
The "Prev" on the first page goes to the last page, which is your case is page 2. The "Next" on the last page goes to the first page (which in your case is page 1).
Yep, that is exactly what it does.
Quote:
It's meant as a time saver so you don't have to click back through or forward through all interim pages. But in your case it is a little odd, since there are only two choices and they both go to the same page. I'll look at it, and maybe change it so the "Prev" on the first page and the "Next on the last page aren't there for some small number of pages.
I see what you are trying to accomplish. Let's take for example a three-page menu. If on the last page, instead of clicking on PREV twice to get to the first page, you just click on NEXT. If on the first page, click on PREV to get to the last. Instead of NEXT and PREV for button names, how about FIRST and LAST, respectively. Then the button names will better describe the actual function. (Only on the first and last pages, otherwise PREV and NEXT on all other pages.)
Quote:
As for remembering the titles, BD-RB will do what you're asking for DVDs and BD imports, but it's a little harder for files (because you may be importing only a couple of files from a directory filled with files). But I'll see what I can do.
Ah yes. I wasn't thinking about only some files from the many. In my case, I work from a directory only containing the files I'll be including, as they will always be from projects. Even with only choosing some files from a bunch, asking the user if they wanted to re-edit the menu could still apply. If importing from a completely different directory, the question would not be asked.

Even if a user imported different files from the same directory, they might be related and re-editing a previous menu might be easier than starting from scratch, i.e., it would act as a template.

I look forward to what you come up with.

Thanks.
MrVideo is offline   Reply With Quote