View Single Post
Old 3rd December 2017, 08:50   #26783  |  Link
AmigaFuture

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrVideo View Post
Huh?
I was...in part..having fun with you.

Quote:
Who said anything about luck being truth? You consider luck a superstition?
Luck, lucky, etc.. are colloquialism. Live the life I've lived and experiences I've had in this life (as well as previous) and...you'll know without a doubt luck doesn't have anything to do with anything (nor is anything preordained). Thus, yes. There is a reason why Science and Churches butt heads. But Quantum brings things together. Luck doesn't fit into anything, except to be a silly phrase to be used as an excuse for deeper understanding--or "general" conversations (Weee!!). But I don't wish to stray too much off topic. Superstitions are funny.. Does a Black Cat crossing your Path really cause bad luck? I have had 3 Black Cats in 30+ years...Uhh, they don't. I'm very aware of my movements and actions through the moments of a day. Depends on your Mind and what You accept/reject. I'm very open but not to "luck/magic". Love to know how and why, which totally removes luck/superstition.

@ Lathe

"I think the Universe is just about ready to implode... " -- Hahahha!! Nice! Yeah, and Armageddon will ever actually BE something real. Funny. More like Multi-Verse.. Wink!