View Single Post
Old 19th April 2020, 00:54   #1660  |  Link
MrVideo

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoRd_MuldeR View Post

...try with this version:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/a1e9e5...Build-2257.zip

(Again we need the log output, but this special build should create more detailed logging)
I'd get you the log file, but the scroll buffer is too small. All I can get is part of track 19, thru to the end. I need to be able to see track 17, as track 18 (in this case) is what gets dropped. Is there any way you can output to a text file? Dropping it in the same location where the temporary WAV files are placed? I can then zip that and upload it.
Quote:
Okay, that is weird. With those other CUE files, which did not have any "skipped" files, you never encountered any "garbage" in the extract files? (did you check that?)
I found the issue. I use an old program call CoolEdit200 to quickly edit WAV files. Something in the WAV file results in the program thinking that the file is hours long. In one case 3:22:53. After the song completes, extremely short snippets are repeated to fill the screen.

If I load the WAV file into Adobe Audition, it is displayed correctly. I then do a save-as to overwrite the file, so nothing is changed, except header info. Then CoolEdit2000 loads and displays the WAV file correctly. I do not know exactly what you are writing in the WAV files, but CoolEd2000 doesn't like them. Audition writes a file that is more compatible.
MrVideo is offline   Reply With Quote