View Single Post
Old 24th November 2019, 09:19   #32  |  Link
nevcairiel
Registered Developer

The moment you use any "filter" on the video, you are already doing it wrong. Also, 90% of your statements I don't even understand because your english is horrible and you keep using wrong words. Try making simple sentences.
But I can ensure you that you can get perfect BT.2020 and HDR output with MPC-HC and madVR if you actually set it up properly and your TV supports it.

As a developer, I actually know what happens to the data from a file, to being decoded, and shown on the screen, and you do not. And for DirectShow players like MPC-HC/BE and others, the player does not matter! Players do not care, they do not even touch the video, they only offer an UI and playback controls, the only part that cares is the renderer, and if you use madVR for that, it can output perfect BT.2020, or DCI-P3, and in HDR if you want it to.

There is a lot of critical people using madVR to play UHD HDR movies, both here and on AVS Forums, and many of them would complain quite loudly if HDR didn't look right on their high-end screens and projectors, so I can ensure you that it does. But you won't ever believe anything we say, and we can't fix your issues, so why don't you just move on.

Last edited by nevcairiel; 24th November 2019 at 09:28.
nevcairiel is online now   Reply With Quote