View Single Post
Old 21st April 2010, 08:14   #7833  |  Link
drmih

Quote:
Originally Posted by tandi View Post
@Ch3vr0n
@steveg32
my player support BD5/9, cause i have tried another title and it play smoothly in BD5, but then i try other 2 titles, got this problem
not only my player can't play it also my Bluray writer show this problem ' a disc with unsupported format '
so i mean , after i burn with imgburn, i play it in my lg bluray rom, it got this message ' a disc with unsupported format '
if play in standalone player it will reject

@jdobbs
you said ' Or do movie-only to BD-5/9. '
is it mean i only get movie only, and no menu , etc ?
I don't usually repost but please READ the following I said earlier:

It's quite straight forward - LG players (well the one I have) will only play compressed blu ray movies on either dvd-5 or dvd+dl if they don't have java implemented. Therefore, if there is anything in the CERTIFICATE directory (it may be there but empty) or files in the BDMV\JAR, then it won't play. It's nothing to do with settings or how you burn discs. However, if you put the files (whatever their size) on a bd-r or bd-re, then they are fine.

If you mention a title that won't play, then I'm sure one of us will confirm whether it's got java. Once again, if you play the original, and there is a point at the beginning when it has an icon or picture on the screen that either slowly changes colour, gets filled in, or does something for typically 10 to 20 seconds, then that is the java loading.

... and yes he does mean movie only and obviously this has no menu.
drmih is offline   Reply With Quote