View Single Post
Old 13th March 2019, 20:27   #587  |  Link
maxkill

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klaus1189 View Post
1. You told us by starting a thread with the title „Optimal 4k settings for smoother image MadVR, enjoy!!“ which suggests to use your holy settings.
2. I am not lying, just look at the reactions in your thread, so many guys who don‘t like it.
3. I did not say that your settings are not good, but I did say that the settings are not as good as you think these are, otherwise you would not always write, when one thinks other than you, you write BUT I DO LIKE IT.
4. Please read your posts and think about it, simply don‘t ideolize it anymore so much. I didn‘t wrote anything else.

That is just hurting so much to read. Please stop it. Thanks.
For a smoother image I am stating it is best yes. And I have proof of that aswell.

You are claiming I try to tell people what they should like. This is a false statement and a lie. If people prefer a grainy image there is nothing wrong with that. I am merely trying to give people the option of a smoother image.
If people who love a grainy image attack me in the thread has little to do with the effectiveness of the setting.