View Single Post
Old 27th December 2014, 03:55   #4  |  Link
hello_hello

Quote:
Originally Posted by flacattack View Post
Is it possible to make a .dgi from a VOB, or just a .d2v with DGIndex? So far the .d2v I've made and the use of MPEG2Source in my script gives me the same speed and results as Directshowsource.
Yes it is. Are you getting MeGUI to create the d2v file? Not that it should matter. The result should be the same as if you indexed the vob file yourself (the force film setting in MeGUI's options aside).
Just use MeGUI's File/Open menu. It'll offer to index the vob file with DGIndex, you should add the indexing job to the queue, run it, then create your script when the script creator opens. MeGUI will extract the audio and load it into the audio section for re-encoding while it indexes, should you want to re-encode it. No need to do it via a script for vob files.

If you still have speed problems, try a sample encode without any additional filters in the script. If the speed is fine, then it'd be due to the filtering/plugins you're using. If you're having problems you can't sort out, post your full script and maybe upload a sample somewhere. You should be able to split off a sample and save it as a ts file with tsmuxer.
hello_hello is offline   Reply With Quote