View Single Post
Old 26th December 2019, 12:29   #12  |  Link
ShogunGino

Well, after a few years of having jobs that took me away from video work, I've been able to return to this, but with a different set of issues.

To note, I no longer use the old Hauppage, I have a StarTech capture device now which allows for uncompressed VDub recordings in avi format, so I don't have to deal with m2ts files and the low bitrate the proprietary recording software the Hauppage used.

I've recently gone through all of my programs relating to QTGMC and AviSynth, and updated all of the required plugins and scripts, if updated versions exist, all 32 bit, and I downloaded the AnimeIVTC script since VDub indicates that YUY2 is the format when recording without compression.

My problem now emerges from my avs script, which had no changes to it, and yet now, when I load it in VDub, it tells me that QTGMC is now no longer something it recognizes it as something it can load.

My script is as such:

DirectShowSource("E:/Game recordings/SD/video.avi")
AssumeTFF()
QTGMC( Preset="Medium")
SelectEven()

And VDub gives me this error message:

Avisynth open failure:
Script failure: there is no function named "QTGMC"
( MySource /480i load.avs, line 3)

I'm not sure what's causing this since a while ago, I used the same exact script, and QTGMC loaded without issue. I keep my QTGMC v3.363 script in a folder along with all the necessary 32-bit plugins in the same folder, and I don't know why VDub or AviSynth 2.6.0.6 doesn't recognize it as a function it can execute. I've made sure everything is the correct version, all in the same folder, and at this point I have no idea what could be causing this.
ShogunGino is offline   Reply With Quote