View Single Post
Old 14th December 2009, 22:59   #6315  |  Link
slayers

DMP-BD10 aggggggghhhhh

Quote:
Originally Posted by jr08toy View Post
Son-of-a...

Alright, well, I just tried my 8th disc of the night and it didn't work. Go figure! Argh!

Maybe I'll take it over to BestBuy and put it in one of their players and see if it works... then pick up some Verbatim BD-Rs.

I've also tried WinDVD w/ Bluray Support and it hangs with that as well.

Shouldn't the BDROM at least be able to read the discs?
I have been having issues now with BD-9's now with BD rebuilder and my good old Panasonic DMP-BD10. For What ever reason, the Movie will just hang or freeze at the middle of the movie. (Movie only Disk). Seems like it hangs right at the layer switch. I tested the same burn on my Sony s360 and it plays fine, as well as on my CPU drive (power dvd). Real Strange, because older disks that I have authored from BD rebuilder are fine. Just the new ones with the new versions.. Not sure what the issue is, but It is not a bad burn, because I have been doing the same project now with RIPBOT and it plays fine on my DMP-BD10. (same media stock) I have been pulling my hair out with this one, and the DMP-BD10 is an old player any way.

Jobbs-- could this be a change in the AUTHORING STRUCTURE? with recent changes dating back to early last summer? Not that big of a deal because I am about to trash my DMP-BD10. The last title that I recall failing on is "UP". Re-ran the same job on RIPBOT and it plays fine on my DMP-BD10. Both Disks play on other players (hardware) Just the one the BD-rebuilder spits out fails on my DMP-BD10. (half way through the movie.) This is with Strict AVC Compliance selected. (in the settings).

Last edited by slayers; 14th December 2009 at 23:04.
slayers is offline   Reply With Quote