View Single Post
Old 14th July 2015, 04:59   #31776  |  Link
Warner306

Quote:
Originally Posted by MistahBonzai View Post
Sorry, false alarm. Problem has resolved itself - FM? Could be Anyway, shutdown madVR and overwrote .16 with .16b. Looked fine - no glitches. Uninstalled .16b and installed .17. Still no presentation glitches.

All I can offer is that I did reboot (Windows 7 64-bit) before reverting back to .16 on the first go round . In hindsight I should have rebooted before reverting from .17 to .16. Sometimes after testing many MadVR settings on a given video odd behaviour will occur and I reboot without further consideration to restore performance to normal.
The problem with FineSharp is still present for me, even after a reboot. Its performance is gimped.

I was able to run the improved SuperRes without presentation glitches by lowering dithering from Error Diffusion 2 to Ordered. Disappointing but worth it.

All of the sharpening added to the image has gotten me away from a natural image in some ways, but I'm impressed that detail enhancement can be done in madVR with little to no increase in noticeable artifacts. The program is evolving to cater to many tastes in image quality.

Last edited by Warner306; 14th July 2015 at 05:01.
Warner306 is offline   Reply With Quote