View Single Post
Old 10th April 2017, 01:44   #25829  |  Link
Lathe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denner View Post
Hi, I have built a dedicated x264 encoding rig, it has a Ryzen 1700, 750gb SSD and 16gb ram, only thing on the machine is Windows 10 and BD-Rebuilder as it will only be used for blu-ray re-encoding.
System is stress tested and with Prime 95 ( 24 hour run ) and OCCT ( 12 hour run ) and is 100% stable when overclocked to 3800GHz and ofcause at stock speed of 3000GHz.

Problem is that I BD-Rebuilder keeps crashing or x264 does and I keep getting a pop up window with this message "x264.exe has stopped working...." , I have now tried installing RipBot to see if this crashes x264 too, but no problems there at all, RipBot have been running for 12 hours straight encoding a lot of blu-ray rips that crashes BD-Rebuilder without crashing, so I tried encoding with BD-Rebuilder again this morning and same problem is still there, I am at a loss, because I have the excact same setup on my "normal" pc except it is an intel processor and it never crashes, even on the same disk ?

Here is the log from BD-Rebuilder:

I am using x264's internal LAVF for frameserving and the only tweak I have enabled is tune film for BD-Rebuilders second pass, have tried with no tweaks enabled but it still crashes

Have anyone had the same prolem and what did you do to solve it ?
Hmmm, don't know if it's relevant, but I've not been able to use 'tunings' in BDRB or 'tune film' as a 'tweak' It didn't accept it. I just put in the cmd line codes separately.
Lathe is offline   Reply With Quote