View Single Post
Old 27th September 2019, 18:15   #28800  |  Link
jdobbs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michi View Post
I made over twenty UHD full backups and all backups have this bug.
You never answered my question.

Are you doing any external editing or modifications? Are you involving any software at all beyond BD Rebuilder?

Have you looked at the original discs in the same way (by looking at the MPLS time and the M2TS time)?

[Edit] I'm also not sure you should trust what TSMUXER reports when it opens an MPLS. I tried a disc with a 2 (or so) hour movie that are reported as 16 hours long -- and has a filename glitch in the reporting. I looked at another where there is a discrepancy of a minute between the time of the M2TS and the MPLS. Both of those are original discs, not processed ones! That's on the first two discs I opened... it wouldn't surprise me if they all show different times.

[Edit again] Yeah. It has to be the reporting. I just tried a third disc and the M2TS report says it is a minute longer than the MPLS also. Again this was an original disc, not one processed by BD-RB. My guess is TSMUXER is just guessing at the times or giving an estimate when it reports.

[Edit] ...and a fourth. So far the MPLS and M2TS lengths haven't matched on a single disc I've tried.

Last edited by jdobbs; 27th September 2019 at 18:37.
jdobbs is offline   Reply With Quote