View Single Post
Old 23rd October 2018, 22:12   #14  |  Link
StainlessS
HeartlessS Usurer

I ain't tried W10 Pro, just got Home Premium (think that's how its described), I preferred 1709 which was the first version I tried,
dont like the way it seems to be exploding in size (I only got 32GB MMC storage, and is currently occupying about 12GB or maybe a bit more,
was considerably smaller when I got the machine). Dont know what takes the space, above size is after deleting all of the old version windows stuff
and also some secret (hidden) folders, I believe its gets quite a bit smaller if doing a clean install (maybe bout 4GB smaller).
Feel sorry for those with 16GB lite systems, which have a bad time where update screws up due to lack of space and leaves m/c in useless condition,
where clean reinstall is only option.

I dont see M$ as any kind of saints but have to agree with the public perception change, Google are scarily omnipotent,
I dont like latest Android versions either, gonna try take my Moto G and Sony Xperia Z2 back to KitKat when I get around to it
(at least the SD card **** up is fixable in KitKat).

"Some infinities are bigger than other infinities", but how many of them are infinitely bigger ???

Last edited by StainlessS; 23rd October 2018 at 22:16.
StainlessS is offline   Reply With Quote