View Single Post
Old 2nd August 2009, 15:16   #948  |  Link
MrC
AVStoDVD Dev

@Richardw322

using DVD-RB (as suggested by manolito) is the best choice to preserve menues and keep a good quality. If you want to use AVStoDVD you have to extract video, audio and subs with ReJig, save the chapter position (txt) with IfoEdit and load everyting into AVStoDVD.
BTW, I plan to add DVD structure parsing capability to next releases (for example to grab some titles/streams or part of them), so stay tuned.

@OAKside

what do you think saving the +Settings last selection in the registry?

@ohmy

hi and welcome here! First of all, thanks for your kind words and suggestions. Let's go with the sequence.

1. 2. The limit of 99 titles is set by BatchMux. We should address your request to Sir Didymus (the author), but he is very busy in the last months...

3. It's strange that MediaInfo GUI says that your DV file as a 16:9 DAR, while AVStoDVD does not. They use same MediaInfo DLL. Could you please send me a short DV sample? No plan to add changing the aspect ratio for all files in one step (generally speaking, I should do that for *every* settings, that's mean tons of code lines...)

4. Are you sure you have changed the encoding preferences before starting a new project?

5. I agree with you. A general stop button could help. I will put it the ToDo list.

Bye

AVStoDVD Homepage
AVStoDVD @ Doom9 Forum
MrC is offline   Reply With Quote