View Single Post
Old 8th December 2011, 04:56   #104  |  Link
t_2

AviSynth Plugin to zoom & pan HD video?

(Nice to be back again after several years!
Greetings to moderators & power posters - some of whom are new to me. Thanks for all the hard work you've been doing over the years! I haven't stopped using AviSynth!)

Now, to matter at hand: Tried to use zoom plug-in in VirtualDub to pan & zoom in a HD res photo that I turned into video using Image Sequence. Alas, zoom there only supports 3 decimal digits or a max res of 999 pixels. I noticed that Ken Burns Effect didn't work either. (Someone asked in a post why his video output moved about wildly with this script. Didn't see an answer, but I suppose it's because this script relies on zoom.dll which seems to have the same limitation.) At least I couldn't get it to work for me.

Also, ZoomBox script author said at end of his thread that he had given up trying to use his clever script with animate because it's simply too troublesome to code.

My question: Does anyone know of zoom plugin or script that doesn't have the 3 digit limit on resolution? Or does ZoomBox work with animate? I couldn't get it to. Thanks in advance!
t_2 is offline   Reply With Quote