View Single Post
Old 16th February 2009, 20:33   #703  |  Link
MrC
AVStoDVD Dev

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milardo View Post
Is it possible to for you to make so that I or anybody can type in the path of the location of like avisynth or portable imgburn?
Why, what's the problem with them? AVStoDVD finds their path from the win registry.

Quote:
Also how about putting the size of video in number format so people know what the size really is?
Not understood. Please clarify better.

Quote:
How about a full abort command if you want to completely stop the encoding process?
What do you mean for "full abort"? I cannot abort the execution of other tools.

Quote:
Is there a way to change the bitrates of the menu? By the way how do I make it so the menu has more than one page?
Next release will (probably) have those features.

Quote:
Also, when editing video titles, the video bitrate doesn't match the ones in settings tab, however the audio bitrate matches the settings tab. Also, why is it that there is a average and max bitrate for video? Can't there just be one bitrate (cbr) for video like the way the audio is set up?
Clearly you have not understood the purpose of 'Settings'/'Encoding' & 'Settings'/'AudioVideo' tabs. Do read the help section (press F1) and, if you have time, make a search in this thread. Then if your questions are not answered, come back here.

Bye

AVStoDVD Homepage
AVStoDVD @ Doom9 Forum
MrC is offline   Reply With Quote