View Single Post
Old 14th January 2010, 19:38   #1120  |  Link
QuadraQ

OK I tried loading in one of my m2v files with the corresponding ac3 file. I tried also adding the srt file, but muxman doesn't support that type, so you must be doing some conversion there. With just the video and audio it worked fine, creating both the first and second VOB files which played fine using Nero's DVD player software. All of the video and audio were there.

I used version 0.16.6 to do this test since that's the latest version. (Updating the muxman in AVStoDVD's folder for it was one of the first things I tried, but it didn't help. I still have the original version of muxman AVStoDVD installed available.)

UPDATE: OK I restored the original 0.15R version of muxman that comes with AVStoDVD and tried the same test (again just the video and audio) and it gave me this error at the end:

---------------------------
Multiplex operation halted
Failed to open vob file C:\Users\My Name\Videos\Temp Files\DVD\VTS_01_1.VOB, multiplex pass 2
OK

However when I check the directory, the two vob files are there (along with the ifo file) and contain all the video and audio content.

Last edited by QuadraQ; 15th January 2010 at 04:04.
QuadraQ is offline   Reply With Quote