View Single Post
Old 16th February 2019, 20:47   #28368  |  Link
AmigaFuture

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrVideo View Post
You have three choices: there, their, they're
Obviously "there" is the wrong one.

You are going to have a hard time getting the jump on a senior citizen, since direct deposit is pretty much the way SS payments are handled.

Better think of another way to pay for the new hardware.
I was too late on that one.

Do you overclock your CPU?? I built this Desktop in 2010, and I sometimes have it overclocked and others times not..depending what I'm doing. I have zero need for a newer Motherboard (or Windows 10). Check your RAM also. I have some protecting the outside so if I clean the machine inside and touch the RAM area, all is protected. I don't know how often you clean and stuff. But I haven't had any crashes like that unless I oops and have the overclocking set too high - usually I don't.

Not only is the Motherboard a little older so is your time of reference with SSI - funny.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lathe View Post
Oh boy...

BTW, just before you die, I will frigg'n FORCE you to use poor grammar, so that will be the VERY last thing you remember! We're talk'n split infinitives, etc. So, you better not mess with me!
That's almost a real punishment vs the figment damnation thing. Almost. Memory doesn't end there, aww...poor Lathe. I think Mr. Video is mischievous enough to have fun after letting go - like me.

Last edited by AmigaFuture; 16th February 2019 at 20:58.
AmigaFuture is offline   Reply With Quote