View Single Post
Old 17th February 2019, 12:08   #4  |  Link
sneaker_ger

Quote:
Originally Posted by djloewen View Post
Thanks for the reply. The reason I had a preference for using avisynth is that I already know how to use it, have all my filters, etc. Can VapourSynth be used side-by-side with avisynth?
You can have AviSynth and VapourSynth on the same system without problems. VapourSynth scripts should have ".vpy" file extension, AviSynth scripts ".avs" extension.
It makes sense to try to solve the problem in AviSynth to avoid learning VapourSynth. Maybe someone else can you some tips for it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by djloewen View Post
Also, thank you for the thread about blending subtitles. Am I correct in understanding that VSfilter doesn't support "sup" subtitles? I thought that maybe VSfiltermod did but I'm having a lot of trouble figuring out how to use it, I can't find any documentation about commands and I can't seem to find a way to render the subtitles using an avisynth script.
I think neither vanilla vsfilter nor vsfiltermod support sup/PGS, at least not via AviSynth API. Not 100% sure, there are so many versions and forks out there ...
I can't find the documentation for "SupTitle()" anymore. Possibly it can render on Alpha.
sneaker_ger is offline   Reply With Quote