View Single Post
Old 14th February 2015, 03:39   #727  |  Link
Neroldy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberbeing View Post
Try XySubFilter + EVR-CP in MPC-HC, since they made a change in their subtitle consumer a few months ago so this would no longer happen, and PGS aspect ratio and positions would be maintained (matching their internal ISR behavior). Currently madVR stretches the XySubFilter PGS bitmaps like your left attachment when subtitle aspect ratio doesn't match video aspect ratio (like cropped video). This behavior is actually somewhat intentional for text-based subtitles and the like, but it's ultimately up to the subtitle consumer to decide how fixed resolution PGS bitmaps are displayed. I'd suggest opening a bug on madVR's bug tracker if you find the current behavior undesired.

In my laptop, XySubFilter in EVR-CP + MPC-HC/PotPlayer doesn't work, it seems XySubFilter only works on madVR. Like you said, if I use this PGS to match a 1280x720 movie, everything is fine. But for 1280x534, it becomes terrrible.
Another problem is that if I use XySubFilter, the PGS didn't match the movie's original time code, the PGS is faster than the movie nearly 5s. And if I use PotPlayer/MPC-HC without XySubFilter, everything is fine...
Neroldy is offline   Reply With Quote