View Single Post
Old 20th June 2012, 20:25   #13345  |  Link
digitech

hi guys a newbie here, I have read almost all this great madvr madshi's thread since like 2 years, all my doubts have been answered silently by you all thanks! but now i decided to register to ask a question im sure that hasn't been asked before, maybe it's a question to you all, maybe only to madshi, well, here i go, all my 480i,480p,720p movies have been upscaled to 1080p surprisingly great by madvr on acer revo 3610 with the power of nvidia ion, im about to buy an upscaler by anchor bay that will cost me $500 bucks mainly to upscale cable, some dvds, my 480p dreamcast and 480p wii, maybe some of you already guessed what i'm going to ask, is it possible that those signals can be feed to a pc with the right video card and madvr get that signal and upscale it the same as it does with regular videos and movies? i know it's a crazyyyyy question but maybe it's the next madvr step, it would replace all the upscalers that are in the market! and by the way it can make my wallet $500 bucks heavier, maybe i sound like a cheapo but hey anything can be possible!!
digitech is offline   Reply With Quote