View Single Post
Old 25th May 2010, 00:30   #8305  |  Link
Elvis Gratton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Audiophile1178 View Post
JohnnyB.Good, I've never had a problems with BDRebuilder yet except for out of sync audio on deleted scenes from the air I breathe. I did couples retreat full backup to BD25 without any problems and I always watch my backup (I have an oppo BDP-83) before I delete it off the computer to make sure that it's ok since this is beta software. I've done ~50 full backups and have yet to have a problem. The only time that I have a problem is from a bad rip. I just did Daybreakers and couldn't wait to watch it. Well 3 mins into the movie I get a lot of static and breakups in the audio and then the audio goes waaayyy out of sync. I played back my rip and it did the same thing. I had a bad rip and have to do the process all over again. I'm a little mad because it took 13 hours to encode plus I wasted a disc but it wasn't BDRebuilders fault.

Long story short, you have a bad rip!

What I don't get is that I've never had a bad rip from a DVD?!?!? Then again I use an old Plextor PX-716sa for my dvd rips and burns so that might have something to do with it.
Sorry but

Ripped 4 time

2 w DVDFab & 2 w AnyDVD

& the result is the same.

note: The copy made with DVDFab & Clown_BD work very well.

Last edited by Elvis Gratton; 25th May 2010 at 00:42.
Elvis Gratton is offline   Reply With Quote