View Single Post
Old 25th June 2013, 04:56   #17512  |  Link
omegaman7

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmigaFuture View Post
I tried my friends "The Mentalist" S1 D1, Ep 1 with Deinterlace and IVTC active, to 720x480p MP4 and VLC shows jerky frames. "Looks funny! Like everyone is doing a strange version of Max Headroom!" I laughed for a bit as my friend has never seen video outside smooth motion.. I'm trying with 44.09 since I haven't updated my MacBook Pro's BD-RB to newest yet. I figured, meehhh....try it and see. Soon, after some more tests, I'll rip to HDD and repeat all tests. If all goes well, or not, then I'll also use 44.14.
If you have DGDecNV installed, I recommend using that frameserver. (At least for this sort of problem, it's not always the best option).

DGDecNV corrected the issue for me, regarding (Journey to the center of the earth (2008) "Brendan Fraser"). VERY interesting. So clearly, it WAS a decoding issue. "Without a paddle" ALSO had the problem. I suspect DGDecNV would correct that one as well.

Yes, I'm still using the GTX 570. I sold my GTX 260, so now I'm stuck with it LOL! :S I desperately want an update, but I'm broke, and an invention I'm working on takes priority at the moment.

Last edited by omegaman7; 25th June 2013 at 05:02.
omegaman7 is offline   Reply With Quote