View Single Post
Old 8th March 2014, 17:23   #19504  |  Link
D-Train61

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharc View Post
You could try to load the .m2ts file which belongs to the VID_00001 into tsMuxerGui and demux it. When you get the same error you may want to post in the tsMuxer thread.

I did this disc some time ago and had no issues. Perhaps it was still using the "old" tsMuxeR 1.10.6 that time, I don't remember.

Edit:
I just started to encode this disc again with BD-RB 0.46.14. No issues so far.
Can you post the full log? When did the error happen? Which file/stream is problematic?
Here's what Inspect tells me:

[03/08/14] Checking System Settings
- BD-Rebuilder v0.46.14 (beta)
- Windows Version: 6.1 [7601]
- Working Path Free Space: 873.16GB
- AVISYNTH Version: 2.5.8.0, Ok
- HAALI Splitter: 1.9.42.1, Ok
- FFDSHOW: 3326, Ok
- WIN7 preferred AVC CODEC: Ok
- WIN7 preferred VC-1 CODEC: Ok
- WIN7 preferred MPEG2 CODEC: Ok
- FFDSHOW VC-1 set to "wmv9", Ok
- FFDSHOW MPEG2 set to "libavcodec": Ok
- FFDSHOW AVC set to "libavcodec": Ok
- AnyDVD settings check: Ok.
- X264: Ok
- AFTEN: Ok
- FAAC: Ok
- WAVI: Ok
- TSMUXER: Ok
- FRIMEncode: Ok
- FRIMDecode: Ok
[03/08/14] Systems Settings Check complete

It happens within a few seconds of starting my rip. The version of tsmuxer is the one that came with the BD-RB I downloaded last night since it replaced my old version, so tsmuxer is up to date and working fine according to the above.

Very odd, I just tried ripping it again this morning and now it seems to be working. The only difference is this morning I have AnyDVD running, last night it wasn't running. Do I need that?

OK, I'm convinced that the fact that AnyDVD wasn't running was my problem. I haven't ripped a Blu-Ray for a while now and I usually don't auto start AnyDVD any more because it's annoying that it pops up every time I put in a music CD. Yeah, I'm a dumb ass sometimes. Sorry to waste you guys' time.

Thanks for all of the help!

Last edited by D-Train61; 8th March 2014 at 17:38.
D-Train61 is offline   Reply With Quote