View Single Post
Old 8th March 2014, 22:41   #19514  |  Link
jdobbs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shuttle99 View Post
@jdobbs This has not been a problem until this new version 46.14 something has changed because I compared setup in both and they are the same. I always backup a movie even if it is just one movie using "batch backup" because I need the output file the be renamed to 00000.m2ts if I just do a backup the output files keeps the same number as the input. I have a Panasonic BD Player if that helps, I just ran a batch backup on a single movie and and the output file now is keeping the same number name as the input which the player says unsupported dvd I reran the same movie with 46.13 and the output file renames itself to 00000.m2ts. Can you look into why this is changing now.
Thanks
I think you're mistaken. A movie-only encode will always output to a 00000.m2ts file either way. If it is a full backup it is always be named the same as the original whether batch or not. It has always worked that way.

There are some very old versions of TSMUXER that will name movie-only files as 00001.m2ts. But you shouldn't be using one of those with BD-RB.

Last edited by jdobbs; 8th March 2014 at 22:52.
jdobbs is offline   Reply With Quote