View Single Post
Old 8th March 2014, 22:53   #19516  |  Link
Audiophile1178

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdobbs View Post
What disc are you attempting to back up? I can try to find it locally, and see if BD-RB is seeing those files as menus.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Audiophile1178 View Post
Jdobbs, I mean this in the most respectful way. I can assure you that BD Rebuilder has bugs in detecting m2ts files to encode. First, it's missing numerous files on X-Files discs but some of those files were still images so I'll give you that. Now, I'm working on Star Trek TNG Season 4 Disc 6 and it's missing m2ts files that are link to "Gag Reels" and "Deleted Scenes" which are 8 files that total 2.22GB in size. It's not just with this disc either. It did the same thing on Season 5 Disc 6. It also ignores all the m2ts files that are part of the "Episodic Promo" on every disc.
I mentioned it before but maybe it was overlooked so I made the relevant info in red. I'm currently working on TNG Season 4 Disc 6 but I believe that Season 5 disc 6 also had the same issues and that any of the last disc of each season will probably produce similar problems.

I realize that TNG is not everyones cup of tea which is why I can send you the necessary files for testing purposes. As said before, PM me if you're interested.

Last edited by Audiophile1178; 8th March 2014 at 23:05.
Audiophile1178 is offline   Reply With Quote