View Single Post
Old 7th June 2019, 21:28   #28532  |  Link
Blurayhd

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrVideo View Post
You aren't doing two-pass video encode and the log says that you are keeping the original audio. I'm not saying that this is the reason you are having issues.
Hi Mrvideo and I want to thank you for helping me so I tell you as you said I donīt doing two pass, so far I know the CRF is just one pass?

And about the audio track yes I keeping the original audio at least in AC3 (the original is DTS but take more space that I not need and I donīt have the sistem for DTS) like I said I keeping in AC3 with the most biltrate possible that is 640kbps

I donīt know why BD rebuilder give me this problems, in few words..

Iīm trying to encode a lot of MKV with CRF for decrease the size keeping 1920x1080 and intact audio

When I play the MKV movie that was previously created with BD rebuilder when I watch I see the following problems

1 When I do forward the movie no matter when the sound just get muted if I do forward again and play the sound return but seconds later get muted again

2- In same cases the movie get freezes, I mean, suddently get static just like if you pause the movie and there is not more I can do

3- the subtitle tracks are there, I mean, on screen when I try to select, give me the option for select between the two tracks but when one is selected the subtitles doesnīt appears!!

I donīt know what to do, because that, I just tried that another tool that do the encode without any kind of problems but like I said I want to use as always do, Bd rebuilder but I need to know if anybody can maybe tell me what to do?

Thank in advance
Blurayhd is offline   Reply With Quote