View Single Post
Old 26th May 2020, 01:10   #1896  |  Link
bananenmann

@JKyle
I'm very sorry, but I think I still need your help
I exactcly followed your HowTo for registering DGIndexNV and DGSource, verified everything many times, but I always get an error message, when I want to load a Video-file. Here an Example with an MPEG2-File (this worked with Staxrip 2.1.1.2 (Beta), the last Version supporting DGIndexNV):

Code:
Script error: There is no function named 'DGSource'.
(D:\Video-Encode\Evanescence - Sweet Sacrifice_temp\Evanescence - Sweet Sacrifice_source.avs, line 1)

DGSource("D:\Video-Encode\Evanescence - Sweet Sacrifice.mpv")
My StaxRip-Folder is located here: C:\Sonstiges\StaxRip-Beta-x64. I copied the DGDecNV-Folder (including 64-Bit-Versions of DGDecodeNV.dll, DGIndexNV.exe and my Licence file) into that directory: C:\Sonstiges\StaxRip-Beta-x64\Apps\Support\

In both created demuxers, the command points to: "%startup_dir%Apps\Support\DGDecNV\DGIndexNV.exe"
I also tried: "C:\Sonstiges\StaxRip-Beta-x64\Apps\Support\DGDecNV\DGIndexNV.exe"
I filled out the rest of the fields with the informations from your Manual.

I added DGSource as a source filter for dgi (Avisynth AND Vapoursynth) and also edited the AVS and VS-Filter-Profiles as described by copying and pasting all the texts from your code boxes to the places where they belong. Afterwards I exited Staxrip, started it again, but I still get that error Message above mentioned. What did I wrong? (Please don't blame on me, I'm new to Staxrip)...